Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fall Bucket List


 
The last couple of mornings I've woken up to a bit of chill. It went from being scorching hot to sweater weather in just a matter of days. While I am sad to say goodbye to summer, fall is like the next best thing. There is so much to love about fall, the pumpkin spice lattes, fall fashion, the change of color in the leaves. Its all so lovely and one of my favorite seasons.
 So in the spirit of fall here's what's on our to do list.

1. Go to the Apple Orchard 
2. Attend an Iowa Football Game 
3. Make a Pumpkin Pie

4. Drink as many Pumpkin Spice Lattes as possible 
5. Family Photoshoot  
6. Carve a Pumpkin

7. Attend the Fall Festival
8. Have friends over for a Fall Party
9. Celebrate our Birthdays
  10. Visit the local Winery




I also cant wait to try making some of these delightful looking dishes.





Whats your favorite thing about fall?

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the memories that go along with those lovely pictures! ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog when looking for the pumpkin spice latte recipe for THM. I live in Iowa too!! NE Iowa, about and hour north of Cedar Rapids. So fun to find another Iowan :-) What area do you live in? Love your fall bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...