Monday, September 16, 2013

Recently on Intsagram.



Last weekend was the 2 year anniversary of the first time Nate and I met. So we had to celebrate with coffee and a carrot muffin at Caribou. Its crazy to think back to that day and think about how much different my life looks now then it did then. All I can say is I feel so blessed to be where I am at today and to be married to the man I am! Our weekends have also been busy with a birthday party for my dear friend Joni, a beautiful backyard wedding for one of my Asia teammates and also friends from Indiana coming to spend the weekend with us!

Happy Monday! 

6 comments:

  1. I love celebrating mini-anniversaries! We just had our "two years since we were engaged anniversary" last weekend two- which means we get our Real two year wedding anniversary in just a few months! And oh how I miss Caribou coffee shops! We don't have any place nearly that cute here! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been big on remembering dates and celebrating all the mini anniversary's. But our story is so unique and it make's me want to celebrate all the our 1st's. Oh my goodness we have so many cute coffee shops around here. I love a good coffee shop!!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! Have a great week!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I remember the day you met Nate. AND the day you got the text. Haha! I'm so extremely happy for the both of you and I'm so glad you get to take the time to celebrate the little things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah how could we ever forget that day! The saying is true that when you expect it the least is when it happens! xo!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...