Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Randomness.





 I've been feeling really uninspired recently, maybe it's because I am not getting enough sleep or maybe it's because I feel life changes coming on. Whatever it may be, it's time to get out of this funk and get back into the swing of things. This fun little list has been floating around blog land and well it looks like the kind of list that may get some inspiration flowing through these brain cells.

Making| pumpkin cheesecake.
Drinking| lemon water.
Reading| made to crave and ephesians.
Wanting| a whole new wardrobe.
Looking| forward to this weekend.
Playing| lead yourself well sermon series.
Wasting| time on instagram. its a real addiction.
Sewing| nothing. nothing at all.
Wishing| for certain relationships to be what they once where.
Enjoying| the smell of fall.
Waiting| for hubs to get home.
Wondering| what the next year will hold.
Loving| lazy weekends at home with my hubs.
Hoping| that my 30's will be even better then my 20's.
Marveling| at God's goodness.
Needing| more grace and love in my life.
Smelling| a pumpkin spice candle.
Wearing| warm soft hoodie.
Noticing| the tree's are turning colors.
Knowing| I only have 2 more weeks in my 20's.
Feeling| peaceful.
Thinking| about what to get hubs for his birthday.
Bookmarking| boots and coats for fall/winter
                                                     Thankful| for my husband. he's the best.
 

1 comment:

  1. My mouth is watering at the thought of pumpkin cheesecake! Yum! And I'm sure your 30s will be even better than you imagine! I firmly believe the best days in life are ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...