Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Habits

1hab·it

noun\ˈha-bət\
: a usual way of behaving : something that a person does often in a regular and repeated way. 

I made a few goals for this year, but I decided to really focus on developing some good habits. I feel like good habits will empower me towards excellence and I want more of that in my life this year. I was reading today that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. This challenged me as I thought about all the bad habits I've formed without any thought.
I also was reading that the goal of creating habits is to create long-lasting behavioral changes that move you towards big goals. I know I have some big goals this year and I need healthy habits in place to accomplish those goals.

So habits for this year..

drink more water. I fail at this one so much. 
spending daily time in the word. 
getting up earlier. I like sleep. 
taking vitamins daily. 

What are some habits you want to form this year? I would love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. I totally need to drink more water, too!
    I'm really hoping to get in a habit of exercising and doing my daily cleaning...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so hard to drink enough water when its so cold outside! And yes to the habit of exercising! Right there with you! xo.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...