Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas in the apartment.








I had so much fun decorating and getting our little space in the holiday spirit this year. at times I get annoyed with how little space with have and start to feel dissatisfied, wishing for a bigger space to spread out at. but this christmas I just feel really thankful to be here in this space we call home and to able to enjoy it with my husband. my heart is breaking today for this family. two days before christmas and 2 months before his first baby boy will be born his family is putting him to rest. my heart cant fathom the emotions his young bride must be feeling. 
 this christmas may your heart be filled with JOY that only comes from Jesus, the real reason we celebrate christmas! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! You have a great design sense! Merry Christmas!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...